A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
You'll be controlling a recruit who trying to pass the mech simulation. The unique part of this part is you'll be controlling the mech from inside. You'll use your right hand with mouse and left hand keyboard. But there's a learning curve. At first, it'll be very hard to control the mech. You can lose at wave 2 or 3 and you'll be graded accordingly. After a while, you'll be better And will get higher scores. In the end, you'll be a fully trained Pilot ready to take on the enemy.
made by Belaniax and Wolderado
Follow us from Twitter to see updates and new projects
- Mech control simulation from the pilot's perspective
- Real pushable buttons, no easy shortcuts. You'll need to move your hand to press them
- Multiple weapons and gadgets that each has their own pros and cons.
- Heat system that rewards risky play but punishes recklessness
- Getting Grades after every simulation. Which will determine if you passed or not. Also competing in online scoreboard
- The wave of enemies "skitters" who gets stronger, tougher and faster after every wave
- Mouse = Right-hand control
- WASD = Left-hand control
- Hold right mouse = camera control
- Left mouse button =Right hand interaction/ use, shoot if holding right mouse
- Hold Shift button = Movement control
- F button = left-hand interaction/use, melee if holding the shift button
Every key button can be changed from Unity launcher. There are buttons, but these are basics to play the game.
Bug : if mouse is visible in the game, press alt tab, minimize the game end reopen it. it should fix it.
This made for #BrackeysGameJam please support us in the jam by rating it.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Genre||Action, Shooter, Simulation, Survival|
|Made with||Adobe Photoshop, Unity, Aseprite|
|Tags||brackeysgamejam, fps-platformer, mac, Mechs, Singleplayer, Unity|
|Average session||A few minutes|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
this game should have dual mouse support
Pretty solid for a jam title and some damn unique mechanics, I don't know if they're all in benefit of the gameplay but certainly not like anything I've seen. You mentioned that I had missed some stuff, so to anyone going in: use the melee and the mines!